Thursday 5 April 2012

Spring has sprung!

I can finally feel the sun and smell the fragrance of the flowers!!! Daffodil - the national flower of Wales, UK. Yes they are daffodils! Spring is here! This picture is taken in Rowhay Park, Leeds. I hope the weather will be like this for the whole spring!


Here is a baby girl quilt that I made two weeks ago. The reason I made this quilt is I hope I will have a baby girl. Isn't that adorable? 



The final quilt size is 36 "x 40 1/2 "


I was thinking to make a quilt or play mat out of this panal. But my husband said it looks like a girl panal? What do you think? 



10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous quilt. I'm working on a baby boy quilt but am kind of wishing it was for a baby girl because I like the girly colors better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quilt - its beautiful! Hope you are keeping well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your article, it was very helpful and successful. 6865987e55d5247eecfa2ed6587b6e89
    website kurma
    numara onay
    website kurma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your explanation, very good content. 02f23e4ced1701e1e46f30589a7ee2ab
    define dedektörü

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...